Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
That's a great idea..gonna have to do that for this spring.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
I actually haven't...(knocking on wood). But I'm sure it's gonna happen eventually and a $500 phone in my pocket would suck.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Currently I just use water bags that I had from my canoe time, but this is a good idea. I have a couple of these sitting around.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I have a couple pelican cases I use. Water tight, air tight and if the boat sinks, it'll float and we can call for help or use it as something to hold on to while we swim to safety.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
How big of one did you win.

The ones I have aren't actually pelican cases but same concept. Mine are military grade I got from a marine. I have a small one that can hold a few snacks pistol phones wallets tobacco products and few other things without being cramped. 2 more a toddler could fit in. And a huge one I could fit in. The big one goes in the duck boat for stuff that needs to stay dry and won't fit in the blind bag.

I love them!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Mine is pistol size but tight. Easily hold a couple wallets, phones, keys and certainly be more accessable than my 3' tall water bag. LOL

·
Registered
22 Posts
like the idea I was on a buddys boat and shot a 40lb common carp and reached over the pvc railing to gaff the fish and the railing came apart and in I went wallet, phone, and gaff he just laughed his ass of and said oops I guess I missed that joint when I was gluing it together and the only reason I got the fish is my arrow wasn't the only one in it...!!!! so love the ammo can idea all I have is the new style plastic ones you get from cabelas when you buy bulk ammo will this still work just as good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts