Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I really prefer the night. I like seeing a lot more fish. I also enjoy how quiet it is at night. Using led's so I have no generator.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Night its not as HOT.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
All night time for me. Other than the bugs there is nothing better.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I really prefer the night. I like seeing a lot more fish. I also enjoy how quiet it is at night. Using led's so I have no generator.
Where did you buy your lights? How many batteries you run?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I enjoy the night. It gets pretty hard for me to spot fish during the day. Also....there is not that much bowfishing done in my area. So the lakes are pretty quiet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I,ve only bowfished during the day an never given any thought to doing it at night but sounds like on here that's the time! I do most of my fishing at night an love the night time fishing . I notice when I come in late at night the creek sometimes is full of fish when the dams not holding the water back an the creeks a lot warmer than the river. I only seen one boat last year with a generator going down the shore with lights an bows an thought at first it was our fish study guys I see shocking an netting fish. I never see any one bowfishing other than myself on our river. sounds like I better get some lights rigged up an get to bowfishing!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
You'll be amazed at how much better it is at night. 4 300w halos and a 2000w generator and your all set.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Night time is more productive BUT day time is more enjoyable. During the day the you get to take in more scenery. I enjoy a nice sunny 80+ deg day no clouds with a little breeze.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Love shooting all night. If I am bass fishing or something I usually have my bow nearby. Last day trip we flung more arrows and got less fish. Whole different game in the day

·
Registered
38 Posts
Night time hands down. Easier to see with lights, they seem a lot calmer & during the day if the water is murky & they are a more than 6 inches under the surface it's difficult to see but the lights, no worries

1 - 15 of 15 Posts