1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Nice! That's a pig, good work.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Yup me to but this is all I have real next year. Looking to get something like a bass tracker and build a deck
hey, I know first hand that a little boat will get the job done.

i started off in a 15ft jon with a spotlight, and have now moved up to a 1760 fan boat. like everything else, its how much you want to spend to accomplish what you want to get. with me, i bowfish whenever its not duck and goose season, and since where i fish gets matted up with lilys and hydrilla i decided a fan boat was the way to go. if i wasnt going but every once in a while with one person that jon boat would still work great! but i like to take lots of new people so for me its easier to have something to take a few people. and the coolness factor of a fan boat!

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Yup me to but this is all I have real next year. Looking to get something like a bass tracker and build a deck
This is my boat. It's a 16' bass tracker. Shoots two real nicely and is still comfortable with 3. Might be looking to sell it later this year if your close to me.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Road surface Asphalt Sky Automotive tire

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.