Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Radioactive what part of South Alabama do you live.

Zollie

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool deal. I just wanted to let you know that Muzzy puts on a bowfishing tournament every year in Gunterville Alabama this year its on April 27-28.

Zollie

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cool deal. I just wanted to let you know that Muzzy puts on a bowfishing tournament every year in Gunterville Alabama this year its on April 27-28.
Zollie
I saw that not ready for any tournaments and a little far north to just go check it out. I'm almost in the middle between lake eufaula and lake Seminole.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well then I just may have to get with you and go shoot on Lake Eufaula or Lake Seminole I always wanted to shoot them lakes but I don't know much about them.

I know years ago Lake Seminole use to be a good lake to shoot. They use to have bowfishing tournaments on that lake until they about cleaned out the carp.

Zollie

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd like that but don't know for sure if either lake is actually shoot able or not yet.
We have only been in the area a few months and are just getting going on this.
I would love to get together though to learn from you.
I figure the end of march I will have a boat and be set to go for getting out. Got some details about where to go to get figured out but exploration is part of the fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts