Bow Fishing Forum banner

How can we draw people to the site?

10K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  BigSwole 
#1 ·
So, we still dont have very many members yet. Any ideas on how we can let more people know about this site?

#9 ·
You might be able to contact some bigger Bowfishing groups on Facebook and see if they will post up a link to the forum.

#12 ·
We've had several people get banned for posting links on a certain forum. I mentioned another forum in a thread and got "talked to". Needles to say I don't visit that forum anymore.

Reactions: JDawgBailz
#14 ·
We've had several people get banned for posting links on a certain forum. I mentioned another forum in a thread and got "talked to". Needles to say I don't visit that forum anymore.
I think I know which one your talking about. And yes I agree 100% with you about that site being ran like a prison camp.
People been bailing outa there faster than I've ever seen in any forum. We have a refuge to go to now though...one of they guys made their own site for us to all go to.

#16 ·
It will happen with a little bit of time. I made it here from TapTalk also. This forum is a nice change and I rarely go to the other one anymore. An option is good. Thats how I got started in all this madness. Stumbled on a bowfishing forum and thought it was pretty cool. Life has never been the same. LOL

#17 ·
Post and promoting tournaments and the results of those tournaments. Helping put together shooting events threw networking member and friends. Posting pics of bowfishing then picking a random pic as a winner / featured shooter of the month to be pinned at the front page of the sight. Gift card/ Free arrows/ Window Decals/ Bumper stickers/ Bow stickers/ Arrow wraps/ T shirts / sweat shirts/ Hats.

#27 ·
Ordering quantities of 36 or so should be around $9.00 each. The quality and material of the shirt can also help cost. personally I like buying a better quality shirt if its going to be affiliated with something I care about. Shop a round I buy local and sometimes pay a bit more but have little problems.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.