Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
I have two miniature schnauzers. They are little, but have lots of heart. I will see if I can dig up a picture or two.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last summer wife phoned me at work and said our young dog is behind the tunnel in the yard and he has been barking for 45 minutes strait. She said he must be hurt because he won't come out. Nabours were over trying to see whats wrong and they can't get to him. I flew home and started to take the tunnel apart. Got to the dog and when he seen me he kinda sprung a little ahead with a pouncing motion. I looked and seen something underneath him. When I reached under and grabbed it he stopped barking and was happy with his praising. Guess he didn't want the other dogs near as he wanted to show me his prize.

groundhog.JPG

·
Registered
38 Posts
The family has 5 dogs. 1 feist that was gonna be a squirrel dog but wound up my daughters finger nail polishing buddy LOL. Then 2 chiuaha's and a chocolate lab that's a year old and a black lab that was 11. My black lab that's picked up over 10,000 ducks and geese passed away yesterday morning

·
Registered
121 Posts
pet, Rat Terrier "Scooter"

Picture14341_zps06697533-1_zpsb7727cc8.j

pet, Decker Giant Rat Terrier "Jaker Boy" had to put him down earlier this year after 14yrs

30609_103454806370069_6513438_n_zpsb0c5d

1 - 15 of 15 Posts