1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
That's sweet.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Which tapatalk regular tapatalk, tapatalk 2, tapatalk free, are tapatalk HD. I would like to down load it to my phone but I want to know which is the best one to get.

Zollie

·
Registered
131 Posts
LG Lucid smartphone.

Verizon

Zollie

·
Premium Member
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think that the Tapatalk 2 would be the best one Zollie. I think that the HD version is for android tablets.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ok I'll pull it up and download it to my phone and see what happens.

Zollie

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Never used tapatalk 2 but regular tapatalk does everything I've ever wanted to do.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I wonder what kinda fight a manatee would put up!!

Post up some pictures yall. And leave the gps location on so i know how to get to the honey hole!!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Good work!!!! Your making me jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Went out about an hour and a half before dark and got into them pretty good. Got about 150/200 lbs so far. Now we are on break waiting for dark.
Food Fish Ingredient Recipe Fish products

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Finished out the night with 30 fish averaging almost 15 lbs each. Lots of spawn packed in those suckers yet...The best is still to come.
Organism Art Fish Tire Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Dang, you guys are carp killers. I'm not getting into them that heavy yet.
Thanks!! We had a hard time finding them at first. They were all as shallow as I could get with the the boat. Most were in less than 8" and soon as we got in over a foot of water there was 0 fish.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've got to take the canoe if I want to go that shallow. I didn't buy the boat I went to see yesterday. It turned out to be a 36"

My $30 lesson of the day (gas to get there and back) Jonboats are measured on the bottom :growl:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.