Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It started off nice before dark then it poured rain a while and we had to go to the trucks for dry clothes and rain gear and headed back out and it finally quit again. I think we finished with 20 something but they were all pretty good size so we got quality over quantity I gues you'd say LOL

Lake record buffalo got shot not far from us a few days before. It was 59lb and 9oz. TWRA has verified and certificate was given to the guys already.

·
Registered
451 Posts
dang nice shooting. those buffs look big! I dont even know if I ever saw a buff where i am in michigan. Always wanted to shoot a big one

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had actaully found alot of carp and gar up in this big grass flat while I was bass fishing the day before and actually got my wife to run my bow to me from the house and she met me at the ramp and I killed a few then and then so I got the SHANKEM AND SPANKEM crew together and we went back the next day after work and we saw a few carp but man the buffalo were out in force. Not sure what happen to all the carp I saw whether the storm moved em out to deeper water or what but we still had a fun night. Plus we got some good eating outta them buffalo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts