Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well things have really gotten good around here I got asked to join a new team the SCALE REAPERS it's been nice we hunted a tourney couple weeks back got 2nd an within the last few weeks we've got a new boat got it built an wrapped an lighted they say we look like a UFO thanks to our sponsors things have came together real nice we took the boat out last night for the first time put 77 fish in the bout in around 4 hours winnin our match hunt we had goin got a few kills on film an got some pics an had a blast !!! If any of you have a Facebook find us an give us a like TEAM SCALE REAPERS ! Plant Automotive lighting Automotive design Automotive tire Bumper Wheel Tire Automotive tire Truck Vehicle Green Automotive lighting Sky Lighting Electricity Water Green Azure Fluid Underwater

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
thats what i was wondering? are the bugs bad with them? and how do the fish look? looks like a sweet setup and congrats on 2nd

·
Registered
121 Posts
nice boat, I went with the light yellow on my LED's I've tryed the orange amber, yellow, yellow amber & green, the waters I fish the light yellow worked well. The glare was reduced considerably. I seem to pick up 6 to 8" more penteration in the water.

010_zps7ef06d58.jpg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The green was awesome I think but the bugs did t bother us a bit an the fish shine like crazy !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts