Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Since everyone is posting separate threads lets put all our rigs in here

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll start it off.
This has been my rig for the last couple seasons. 1442 mod v Jon boat. 6X6 platform 4" rise. 4X400watt halos and a 2500 watt Honda genny.
Hood Table Van Wood Gas
Plant community Plant Sky Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Gonna be my new rig for this spring. 1648 mod v. Gonna have a 6X8 flush platform with 6 150watt HPS lights.
Watercraft Boat trailer Wheel Plant Boat
Furniture Hood Motor vehicle Naval architecture Watercraft
Water Boat Watercraft Vehicle Boats and boating--Equipment and supplies

Attachments

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
It's a 14ft by like 36. I really like that 1648 you posted earlier. That's what I really want or a fan boat without the fan lol

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a 14ft by like 36. I really like that 1648 you posted earlier. That's what I really want or a fan boat without the fan lol
I think I'm gonna like the upgrade. Fan boat with the fan is my dream setup.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yup. That's why it's a dream. Lol

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice lookin boat. Does that platform get tippy?

·
Registered
68 Posts
We bought it with the set up on it but it was made from all alluninum so that its lighter but very strong all in the same. Its a 1/8 in thick sheet welded to a tubed frame. And no it doesnt get to tippsy but its a wide river jon so it holds the weight pretty good. Heres a closer pic of the platform.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind of lights are those on there? And how high of a rise is that? Gonna be building a new platform for my boat and I'm not sure if I want it flush or raised yet.

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
?. How is the platform attached, cause I wanna build a raised one on my next boat and I wanted to find out how to mount it to my boat

·
Registered
68 Posts
They are halogen lights we have never got a chance to use them cause no generator but the previous owner said that they were more than enough. And the platform is about 2 foot high. The platform is attached to the front by angle aluminum and bolted through the top bubble of the boat ever 12-18 in and it has 2 pieces of tubed aluminum that has plates on the bottom at the rear of the platform the hold up the rear.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks. Not sure I want to go that high on a 48" wide boat. Do you know offhand how wide your boat is at the bottom at the transom??

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm not sure but ill try to find out
no big deal just wondered for stability reasons. Mostly it's just me and my buddies, but I take my 60 year old uncle and my dad a few times a year and I want to make sure it will be stable enough for them.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think I'm gonna like the upgrade. Fan boat with the fan is my dream setup.
I like that 1648 not to be nosey but how much you get it for, I'm gonna have to find something.. After last nights attempt at bowfishin on my buddies boat I'm not gonna waste my time...

1 - 20 of 111 Posts