Bow Fishing Forum banner

Theives!

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  moe3637 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Well my plans for a new Bowfishing bow have been spoiled.

I only have 1 extra bow, I really enjoy taking people out who have never been before. With the bigger boat I planned on getting another that way I could take 2 people.

That was the plans until someone stole my entire workbag from my buddys toolbox, and my socket set. I have to have my tools for work, and each week I could be over an hour from home/shop so I have to have everything covered in case I run into a problem. So needless to say I had a good bit of money tied up in it.

I just spent all of my savings for a bow at home depot and didn't cover half of what I needed. I got what I could afford and what I hope to get me by! 360$ worth of thriving will be taken out of someone's hide if I can catch them.

I have friends at many of the pawn shops around town and both towns within 30 min driving time. I have already called them and gave them a heads up. I'm not expecting that they will turn up but they will call me if it does.

I haven't done a police report for 2 reasons,

1 I'm not sure if it was taken at the first lake we launched at or the 2nd lake we ended up at.

2 I'd rather break someone's jaw and fingers than them be locked up for a few days or get put on probation.

I'll take a little bit of jail time if it comes to it, but really not expecting it to show up!

Lock your trucks fellas! And leave the valuables at home.

See less See more
#5 ·
If we kicked it old school and cut off your hand for thievery, I bet your tools would still be in your toolbox. Just sayin....

#7 ·
When u find em post pix or video .....;0).... I hate a damn thief we have had a lot of trucks broke into here lately at ramps round here. I found 1 and reported it and when the Sheriff came the called dnr and when they got there I told em they should put up cameras Cause the ramps was there responsibility or either fake ones ... I hate to say it like this but I've been lucky and lord forbid me comin to the ramp and catchin someone breaking in

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.