Bow Fishing Forum banner

What did you do to your boat today?

32K views 107 replies 18 participants last post by  iwillsurvivemich 
Nothin yet. Hopefully I'll get it out this week and start getting it ready.

Finally got it into the garage. Gonna get the fish finder rigged up and put in a new bilge pump. Then I gotta get to work on this platform and order some lights. Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Attachments

Reactions: NightKnight
16 foot long and 4 foot wide. Comes to a v in the front that takes up about 18 inches though.

I got mine all rigged for perch fishing now and I'm starting on the platform tomorrow.

Decided to go the cheaper route on my platform and use wood instead of aluminum. Got the frame all done. Just need to put the plywood on and paint. Them make a rail and get the lights wired up. Should be ready to go by mid April.
Wood Automotive design Flooring Floor Urban design

Attachments

It's going to have 4 bolts that run through the gunnels.

Looks good. :thumbsu: wish I could afford an aluminum platform.

NuffDaddy said:
I'm hoping to have around $300-$350 in my platform with 4 150w HPS.
That should be a good setup. I think 11 HPS lights are a little overkill. If it was my boat i would hae built a shooting deck for the back and ran some lights back there.
I'm eventually hoping to have 6-8 or them. But I'm going to start with 4 and see how it covers. Ive been shooting over 4 500w halos for the past few years so I think I'll be happy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.