Bow Fishing Forum banner

What did you do to your boat today?

32K views 107 replies 18 participants last post by  iwillsurvivemich 
#1 ·
Lets hear about what you are doing to your boats, big or small! What did you do to your boat today?

#10 ·
moved my deck back . and added plank for trolling motor. reason for deck moving back. took a couple of georgia cornfed boys last year.it was a little scary when they both stuck fish in front of boat. couple inches from water coming in and having a real good story

Attachments

#13 ·
Finally got it into the garage. Gonna get the fish finder rigged up and put in a new bilge pump. Then I gotta get to work on this platform and order some lights. Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Vehicle Hood

Attachments

Reactions: NightKnight
#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
I redid all my lights yesterday afternoon. Installed 5 27 watt leds. Hooked up in succession to a 12v marine battery. I wanted something I could take on and off being that I only have one hull for hunting/fishing/bowfishing so I mounted them to 1x6 board and use clamps to fasten to the bow. The whole light assembly can be installed or removed in about 30 seconds. Went out last night for a trial run and couldn't be happier with the results

Attachments

#23 ·
Decided to go the cheaper route on my platform and use wood instead of aluminum. Got the frame all done. Just need to put the plywood on and paint. Them make a rail and get the lights wired up. Should be ready to go by mid April.
Wood Automotive design Flooring Floor Urban design

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.