Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you all do for a living? I'm a commercial beekeeper. I spend 3 months of the winter in California for the almond pollination. Produce a lot of honey too.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I work as a patient transporter in a hospital for now. going to school for radiology tech.

·
Premium Member
1,376 Posts
I work in a boat shop restoring and building mahogany boats.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I work in a boat shop restoring and building mahogany boats.
Everytime i see or hear the word mahogany I think of Anchorman "I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany." :p

·
Registered
250 Posts
Wombat, what do you do with your wax?

I do inventory control and MRO purchasing. Basically I run stockroom machine parts inventory programs for manufacturing facilities. Currently contracted into Heinz in Holland.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wombat, what do you do with your wax?
The wax gets collected and put in 55 gallon barrels until its processed. once it is cleaned we sell it to local arts and craft stores as well as bigger companies that use it for furniture wax and soaps.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have 2 full time jobs...
1.Elevator inspector: Passenger elevators, freight elevators, handicap lifts, chair lifts, escalators, smoke stack elevators, moving walks, coal mine elevators.

2.Farmer: hay production and beef cattle at one farm, wildlife production on other farm. My wife does most of the hay production while I work the other job. Until I taught her how to mow, ted, rake and round bale, there was not much free time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts