Bow Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wife and Son PSE. Me I'll be shooting a Ben Pearson this year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have 2 AMS Fish Hawks and getting 2 more for my guide service. All bows will be outfitted with "muzzy" reels and "carpzilla bowfishing" arrow rests.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a pse nova with muzzy set up. I'm trying to decide on a wave or discover 2 might just go on an get an Oneida.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah they ate both good bows I'm just trying to decide on a new one. I shoot my buddies osprey and really like the fill of the bow a the smooth draw and release it's just the price of a new one that's pushing me away from it. I really can't see putting that much money into a bow that is going to be used and abused the way a bowfishing bow is.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use an Oneida tomcat. Got it off eBay for low money and really like it. It's a little heavy, but I use a holder attached to my belt until I'm ready to take my shot.

·
Registered
46 Posts
oneida tomcat in custom zebra paint lol.. would love a new oneida but i got to many hobbies and im gonna drop it and toss it around anyways... it just happens lol

but everyone can keep in mind any bow will work ;) its all fun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wife and Son PSE. Me I'll be shooting a Ben Pearson this year.
il be shootin a ben pearson recurve

might try out out an oneida osprey or something this summer

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I shoot an oneida screaming eagle. Love the bow. Only downside is the weight but it makes up for it with the way it shoots

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Im looking into those disco 2's. my shooting partner just ordered one it should be in thursday. Im going to give it a good look over and i have been thinking of getting myself one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.